Be the face of your college and represent eastern India’s most massive cultural fest: Nitrutsav. The wait for such an opportunity is over. Here’s your ticket of a lifetime to develop professional impersonality skills. Nitrutsav, NIT Rourkela launches its Campus Ambassador program to enrich the culture and management in your college. The Campus Ambassador will represent Nitrutsav, NIT Rourkela by publicizing the events conducted in the eastern region’s most significant cultural fest in their colleges by sharing posts online, putting up posters, word of mouth publicity and any other innovative idea they can think of.
• Registration Fee Waiver: All selected CAs will get a registration fee waiver based on their performances (refer to the table below for more details).
• CA Exclusive Merchandise: All selected CAs will get exclusive merchandise to flaunt the spirit of Nitrutsav.
• Certificate: Top performing CAs will be awarded a certificate of appreciation by Nitrutsav, NIT Rourkela recognizing their diligent efforts.
• Publicity: Displaying the posters of Nitrutsav 2020 within 2-3 days of receiving them on college bulletins and notice boards.
• Social Media: Publicizing the events of Nitrutsav 2020 on various social media platforms like Facebook, twitter, Instagram by sharing the posts of Nitrutsav and spreading the reach.
• In-Campus Management: Managing the entire contingent of students from your college during the fest.
• Who is a CA?
CA stands for Campus Ambassador. He/she will essentially be the point-of-contact between Team Nitrutsav and College Janta
• Is there any eligibility criteria to become a CA?
No, any student from any certified college irrespective of the year of study can apply for the CA program of Nitrutsav 2020.
• Can there be more than one CA from a college?
Yes, more than one CA is possible.
• Is there any minimum limit on the number of participants from a college?
A minimum of 15 participants need to be registered from a particular college, else the CA selection from that college will be revoked.
• How do I apply?
Step 1: Fill out the form below.
Step 2: Upload your CV or any relevant certificates to a cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox and copy the link to the folder.
Step 3: Paste the link to the folder at the end of the form and click on submit.
|No. of Participants||Perks|
|16-30||Certificate + Fee waiver of (₹10 per registration)|
|30+||Certificate + Full fee waiver|